We all love to get your style statement right at our workplace, don’t we? But we are often hovering about in the dark as to what would be the right way to spruce up our daily work wear and yet maintain the decorum of your workplace?
Many women are often in two minds about how to stylize their hijab formally for their work place. Well for starters you should definitely try out online formal hijab shopping, because then you will have plenty of options to pick and choose from. To help you out a little more, here are some guidelines and insight into what is in these days, that will definitely work wonders when it comes to styling up your hijab right for your work place:
- If you are wearing trousers and a loose shirt to your work along with high heels you can always wear a flow-y hijab along with it. This adds a definite symmetry to the entire look that is not only sophisticated but also stylish at the same time. Style it up with beige coloured high heels and pair with up with a nice leather bag and you are all set to rock your look at the workplace.
- Suppose there is an occasion at your office, celebrating a special day. On such days, you can always add a zing to your hijab by wearing it with rings or loops. You can also accessorize the hijab itself with colourful pins or a long necklace that goes with the look. Do not opt for something extravagant and choose to go for something minimal but sophisticated.
- Have the winters hit hard this time? Wondering how you should style up your hijab on the cold wintery days. Well for starters do not forget to wear an under scarf. That being in place, pair your hijab with a lovely fur coat. If you want to wear the fur coat, tie up your hijab tight, but if you want to opt for a long overcoat instead, then a flow-y hijab is the best to rock your look with. Pair your entire outfit with your work boots and you are all set to go. Try to keep accessories to the minimum because this look does not allow much room for them!
- Well if you are all about adding some colour to your work outfit but keeping it formal at the same time, then you can try out prints. The leopard print especially never runs out of fashion. But do make sure that you are wearing a neutral coloured dress so that it does not add too much sparkle to your entire outfit.
- Another look that you can totally pull off with a hijab bought from a formal hijab store online is a square or check printed hijab with a long abaya. Go for colours that complement the rest of your outfit. Do not tie the hijab too tight or too loose. Pair it with a complementary coloured under scarf and you have the perfect formal wear for your office.
These suggestions for various looks will help you in bringing the style quotient to your office wear. Try one out today!