Indian weddings are incomplete without the beautiful and eye-catching attires of both the bride and the groom, as they are the center of attraction for the stated day. But it a hard fact the selection of wedding outfit is not an easy task, whether it is for the bride or the groom. While the selection of the perfect one, attention should be paid even on minute things and details, from embroideries to the designs and fit. Earlier, sherwanis were pretty much in fashion as the right attire for Indian groom; but nowadays, various attires are taking the place of sherwanis in Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata and “Achkan” is one them. These achkans not only look elegant but also, they give theroyal look the groom’s personality. Get the list of stores sell sherwani at Zakoopi with their reviews and ratings.
Achkan is a long-sleeved coat-like outfit with full front button closure and round, high neck pattern. The neckline of these outfits is also referred to as Chinese collar or Nehru collar. These achkans are usually made from lighter and fine fabric when compared with sherwanis; thus, making it comfortable for the groom to wear for the longer duration of time. The collar, seams, and edges of these achkans are embroidered to give rich, traditional look. These achkans can be paired with churidars or tight-fit trousers, having buttoned-cuff at the ankles.
Here, we have stated some of the popular stores in Lajpat Nagar sell wedding outfits from where you can buy finely designed, rich embroidered achkans as your wedding outfit.
- Wedding Collection: This store offers vibrant, fresh, stylish and comfortably designed outfits for Indian grooms. Here, you will find wide varieties of achkans for various occasions. The most alluring and exquisite collection of this store is the chikan work achkans. Moreover, the store has avast collection of achkans in terms of quality, designs, colors, latest trends and traditional styling.
- Mohanlal Sons: This is the oldest store in Lajpat Nagar, offering a different style and taste for Indian grooms. It offers outfits in a perfect mix of quirky with sophistication to give anelegant yet masculine look to Indian men. Moreover, the store is known for their highstandard and top-quality outfits for grooms.
- Studio 108: The store has achieved expertise in ethnic menswear, which shows a perfect blend of quality, style, and comfort. The store offers an exclusive collection of achkans, having innovative designs, unique color combinations, and bespoke tailoring. Moreover, the achkans available at the store are rich in embroidery, displaying ultimate richness.
- Ramaya: If you want to buy achkans in an affordable range, this shop in Lajpat Nagar is the best one. Here, you will find beautifully designed achkans, paired with contrasting pajama. Also, if you want to but simple yet elegant looking achkans for your wedding, this store is the best one with reasonable pricing.
- Shyam Garments: At this store, you will find achkans and sherwanis in a perfect blend of traditional and western style. Also, achkan designs with silken ties and double-breasted jackets are a specialty of this store, making groom’s look more appealing. Also, the work of achkans, available at the store, consists of alot of beads strings of pearl, and rustic gold thread work.
So, buy trendy achkans from these stores of Lajpat Nagar to go stylish in your wedding.
To discover top sherwani shops in Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata – Visit – http://www.zakoopi.com